To enrich and streamline collaboration in your daily workflows, we’re excited to announce a new integration that makes it simple to combine Lucidspark and Zoom.
As announced at Zoom’s user conference, Zoomtopia, users can now collaborate in Lucidspark right within Zoom’s platform to effectively brainstorm, collaborate, and align on new ideas in real time.
Why the Lucidspark Zoom integration?
Zoom has created a widely used video conferencing software that gives teams the ability to talk things through, which has proven essential as remote work has increased. But teams still need a place where they can turn face-to-face conversations into meeting documentation and where they can brainstorm and ideate together in real time.
And the reality is that toggling between apps and tabs is messy.
Virtual meetings can make it hard to give, receive, and organize feedback effectively. And it can be incredibly difficult for participants to follow along and contribute meaningfully.
When using the Lucidspark app for Zoom, teams can gather around the whiteboard even while on Zoom in order to:
- Brainstorm on the fly.
- Get the most out of planned sessions.
- Stop wasting precious meeting time with technical logistics and screensharing.
- Contribute easily and often.
- Document meeting ideas and conversations.
- Turn ideas into action.
- Uplevel your meetings with Lucidspark boards and notes.
- Never lose track of the agenda.
What will it do?
More than just copy and pasting links, Lucidspark and Zoom have created something easy (and awesome). (Pro tip: Get all the details on features and functionality in our Help Center article.)
- Share Lucidspark boards: Easily create and share Lucidspark boards with meeting attendees to increase engagement, enhance team collaboration, and facilitate more effective meetings—all without ever leaving the Zoom interface.
- Facilitate small group work: Create Breakout Boards in Lucidspark so collaborators can work in smaller groups on their own boards, while also easily navigating back to the main group board at any time.
- Stick to the agenda: Add your meeting agenda to the Notes Panel in Lucidspark, adding and checking off items as you go.
- Never lose track of time: Incorporate a timer for activities to keep everyone engaged and on track.
- Align around the best ideas: Start a voting session to reach consensus on the most promising ideas and ensure every voice is heard.
- Divvy out the right permissions: Lucidspark is easily accessible in Zoom so you don’t need to worry about permission/accessibility for other meeting participants.
Best ways to use the integration
While you can use Lucidspark and Zoom together any way you’d like, we’ve identified some of the most common uses for the integration:
- Collaboration: When you’re in a meeting and ideas start flying, quickly create a Lucidspark board directly within Zoom to keep the momentum going. Or, plan ahead and include a link to your Lucidspark board in the meeting invite.
- Remote work: Zoom let’s you see and talk to each other from afar, while Lucidspark helps replicate the essential in-person elements of collaboration.
- Synthesize brainstorm details: Discover patterns and insights by tagging items and grouping them into containers. Then, synthesize your notes into next steps with presentation-ready deliverables to clearly communicate your vision.
- Sprint planning: Align your team during standups, sprint planning, and retrospectives to exchange feedback and document progress, all in one convenient online space.
- Customer journeys: Discuss, collect, visualize, and share your insights about the customer journey, walking through customer journey maps as a group in real time.
Ready to uplevel your collaboration? Get the app here.
Make the most out of Lucidspark when you integrate with your favorite apps!Learn more