Explore winning insights to help you define long-term goals and take action to achieve them.
- All about current reality trees (and why they should be a crucial part of your problem-solving process)
A current reality tree is a powerful tool that helps you problem-solve more effectively. Learn more about CRTs in this article. Includes a free template!
- The importance of setting corporate objectives
Learn why it’s important to set corporate objectives, see examples of corporate objectives, and try some templates.
- Understanding the theory of change
The Theory of Change model provides a framework for designing, implementing, and evaluating your social initiatives and for making sure you achieve the desired outcomes.
- An overview of the Kano model (with a free template)
The Kano model is useful for understanding and prioritizing customer needs and preferences when designing new products.
- Using metrics in business: Measuring for success
Metrics can help you set realistic goals, track progress, and make informed decisions about business direction and strategy.
- Understanding the product canvas
Learn what a product canvas is, when to use it, and how to make one. Check out the Lucidspark product canvas template to make your work easy.
- Guide to the GE McKinsey matrix for analysis
Learn about when to use a GE Mckinsey matrix for strategic analysis with this detailed guide. Includes a free template!
- All about the value discipline model
Looking for a sustainable competitive advantage that boosts your chances of long-term success? Try implementing the value discipline model into your business.