Teamwork and collaboration
Explore different ways to optimize your team's alignment, no matter where they're working from.
- 5 icebreaker templates perfect for Valentine’s Day
Join in on the Valentine's Day fun with icebreakers and team-building activities that express appreciation for others.
- What’s a workcation? When and how to take one
In this article, we explore what workcations are, how they can benefit you, and how to make them work for your team.
- All about intrinsic motivation (+ how to cultivate it on your team)
If you want your team to excel at work, you should strive to foster intrinsic motivation. Learn how in this article.
- 6 templates Lucidspark users love to collaborate on
We’re excited to share team templates that Lucidspark users just like you use on a regular basis to collaborate and do their best work.
- Make meetings more engaging and collaborative with Lucidspark + Google Meet all-in-one devices
Now, you can access Lucidspark’s virtual whiteboard on Board 65 and Desk 27 devices for a collaborative and creative experience in Google Meet for new scenarios or as an alternative to whiteboarding in Jamboard.
- How to manage virtual teams
Learn about the benefits and challenges of managing virtual teams, including tips for overcoming them (+ free templates)!
- Collaboration software 101
In this article, we’ll explore the process of choosing the right collaboration software to create a more efficient, cohesive team environment.
- How to streamline team communication
Learn how to streamline communication with your team by using Lucidspark. Keep track of every comment & sticky note. Collaborate in real time with your team.
- Tips for better online collaboration
Any virtual meeting can be a collaborative experience, but you can avoid common meeting pitfalls by leveraging the advantages of online communication. Use these online collaboration tips to get started.