Impactful tips for innovative collaborators
Explore insightful strategies to spark your team's creativity and turn the best ideas into action.
- The pros and cons of group brainstorming
Group brainstorming can generate an undeniable synergy between employees and produce solutions. Other times, not so much. Learn the pros and cons of group brainstorming.
- How to conduct a strategic planning session in Lucidspark
Add some life back into its strategic planning sessions and start turning your plans into action on the spot. Learn how to facilitate a strategic planning session in Lucidspark.
- 4 techniques for group decision-making
A group brings many different perspectives and ultimately introduces viewpoints you may never have considered. Here's how to make decisions as a group.
- The 5 stages of Design Thinking
Learn and master the five elements of Design Thinking to really start thinking outside of the box.
- Enriched collaboration with Lucidspark and Zoom
Lucidspark integrates with Zoom’s platform to effectively brainstorm, collaborate and align on new ideas in real time, and organize collective thinking into actionable next steps.
- How to keep remote teams engaged
Learn about the unique challenges of engaging remote teams and how to increase employee engagement from a distance.
- Report: How collaboration and creativity are suffering in the wake of COVID-19
Research from Lucid reveals a need for better tools to support virtual collaboration, ideation and creative thinking.
- How to create a customer journey map
Learn how to create a customer journey map to understand and optimize your customers’ journeys with your brand so that they want to make a return trip and tell all their friends about their experience.