In an era of too many meetings, it’s important to use everyone’s time wisely. That’s why we’re excited to announce an expanded relationship with Google Workspace: a new integration between Lucidspark and Google Meet Series One Board 65 and Desk 27 by Avocor.
Now, you can access Lucidspark’s virtual whiteboard on Board 65 and Desk 27 devices for a collaborative and creative experience in Google Meet for new scenarios or as an alternative to whiteboarding in Jamboard. The result is increased engagement and more productive (and fun!) meetings.
Specifically, Lucid is building a virtual collaboration experience that will work with Board 65 and Desk 27. Coming soon, this integration will bring teams together. Whether your team is fully remote, hybrid, or fully in person, Google Meet and its hardware, combined with the power of Lucidspark, will allow everyone on your team to ideate and do their best work.
This integration with Meet devices is expected to be available in early 2024.
What can you do with Lucidspark in Google Meet and Meet all-in-one devices?
Say you’re facilitating a brainstorming or planning session in a Google Meet conference room. You need a way to capture everyone’s ideas, create a plan, and get buy-in. By combining Lucidspark with Google Meet all-in-one devices, you can easily:
- Bring your working group to the proverbial table: Invite participants both in the room and the virtual team to the Lucidspark add-on for Google Meet to brainstorm and make decisions in real time. In-room attendees can join the meeting on the Board 65 or Desk 27 and share the Lucidspark board into the meeting.
- Get everyone on the same page: Share a Lucidspark board so the whole team can work together on an infinite canvas. Lucidspark on Board 65 and Desk 27 can be shared into a Meet call.
- Leverage features for facilitation and collaboration: Ideate and give feedback with Lucidspark’s drawing tools, sticky notes, and hundreds of templates to help inspire or narrow down ideas faster.
- Automatically document ideas and next steps: Capture all your best ideas in Lucidspark as you go, so no one has to spend the entire meeting taking notes that get siloed in a folder.
Create a dynamic remote working environment
The goal of this integration is to help you facilitate better meetings.
Beyond enabling a virtual or physical whiteboard in meetings for ideation, feedback, and decision-making, advanced Lucidspark features help create a more dynamic remote working environment within Google Meet and Meet conference rooms. For example, you can use Lucidspark to:
- Kick off a brainstorming session with Collaborative AI: Use a prompt to generate ideas (and even more ideas), then sort and summarize the best options automatically.
- Turn qualitative feedback into actionable insights with Visual Activities: Select from a library of pre-made activities designed to help teams prioritize or categorize ideas, reach consensus, or simply gauge feelings. Or, build your own activity to get feedback on things ranging from product design to the best spot for a team lunch.
- Reduce complexity by enabling small group work with Breakout Boards: Set a timer, share ideas in small groups, then come back together to present and synthesize ideas to the whole team on the main board.
Work seamlessly between Lucid and Google Workspace
Google Workspace has been a valued Lucid partner for many years. We’ve built Google Workspace integrations across all Lucid products, and Lucidchart is now a 2023 Recommended for Google Workspace app.
Lucid, in partnership with Google Workspace, enables our users to bring visual collaboration into their business tools by embedding Lucid documents into Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides. It works the other way, too. Lucid collaborators can easily insert Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides directly into Lucidchart documents and Lucidspark boards.
Lucid also integrates with Google Drive, Google Calendar, and Gmail to help everyone streamline sharing and maintain easy access to visuals.
See how you can integrate Lucidspark with Google Meet to capture every good idea on one screen.Check it out
Lucidspark, a cloud-based virtual whiteboard, is a core component of Lucid Software's Visual Collaboration Suite. This cutting-edge digital canvas brings teams together to brainstorm, collaborate, and consolidate collective thinking into actionable next steps—all in real time. Lucid is proud to serve top businesses around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal, and 99% of the Fortune 500. Lucid partners with industry leaders, including Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft. Since its founding, Lucid has received numerous awards for its products, business, and workplace culture. For more information, visit lucidspark.com.
How to stop running meetings and start facilitating them
In this article, we’ll dig into the difference between running a meeting and facilitating a meeting. We even cover the best practices to drive productive meetings.
Maximizing your 30-minute meetings with Lucidspark [+course]
Uncover pro-tips for preparing, conducting, and collaborating in a 30-minute meeting. Includes links to templates and a Lucid Training Lab course!