Supercharge how your hybrid team collaborates with the Lucidspark app for Webex
Reading time: about 3 min
As organizations search for new ways to do work that is strategic and valuable, meaningful virtual collaboration has emerged as a “common denominator” skill of some of the most highly effective hybrid teams.
Today, we’re excited to announce a new integration that allows you to use Lucidspark’s virtual whiteboard directly within the Webex video meeting platform—and help further supercharge the best hybrid teams in the world with a wholly unique collaboration experience.
Why Lucidspark and Webex
For hybrid and distributed teams hosting regular brainstorms, planning sessions, and team meetings, time and attention are precious resources. For facilitators, keeping your team in a consistent flow state can often feel like walking a tightrope—where even minor distractions and inefficiencies can threaten to derail your group’s productivity.
The new Lucidspark app for Webex brings the power of visual collaboration to video conferencing, enabling hybrid and distributed teams to better engage, innovate and collaborate during virtual meetings.
What can I do with Lucidspark app for Webex?
Lucidspark’s unique facilitation features make it possible for teams to keep meetings on track and capture their best ideas in the moment while ensuring that every participant has an equal opportunity to contribute. Just add the Lucidspark app from the Webex App Hub, and you’re ready to go!
Within the Lucidspark app for Webex, you’ll be able to:
- Open existing boards (or create new ones): With Lucidspark access directly in your video call, Webex truly becomes your all-in-one solution for capturing your team's best ideas in real time.
- Expand or pop out boards: No more worrying about losing time jumping between browser windows and navigating disparate documents. With Lucidspark in Webex, you’ll have all the space you need, with a single infinite canvas you can view while still seeing your teammates' faces.
- Access the Lucidspark home page from within Webex: Need to pull in a template? No problem. Enjoy the same functionality and tools you’d expect from the full Lucidchart web app, all within your Webex call.
- Invite participants to your board within the Lucidspark app for Webex: Pull in stakeholders, send documents for review, edit sharing settings and more without ever leaving your team call.
- Facilitate killer meetings like a pro: Put ideas up for a vote, set a timer to keep your team tightly focused, and draw attention to different areas of your board.
Work flexibly with the power of visual collaboration
The days of dry video calls are over. Better work demands better tools—and with the Lucidspark app for Webex, hybrid teams can unlock new methods of virtual, visual collaboration that weren’t possible before.
Whether you're planning an upcoming sprint retrospective, have a brainstorming meeting that needs some outside-the-box thinking, or are mapping a critical customer journey, try the Lucidspark app for Webex today.
Learn more about the Lucidspark app for Webex.Read more
Learn more about the Lucidspark app for Webex.Read now
Sign up to get the latest Lucidspark updates and tips delivered to your inbox once a month.Subscribe to our newsletter
Lucidspark is a virtual whiteboard that helps you and your team collaborate to bring the best ideas to light. It comes packed with all of the sticky notes, freehand drawing tools, and infinite canvas space you need to capture that next big idea. And it’s built for collaboration. Think of it like a sandbox where your team can bounce ideas around and innovate together in real time.
Brought to you by the makers of Lucidchart, trusted by millions of users worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 500.