What is the Business process map template?
Our Business process map template is designed to provide an organized and customizable space where your team can visualize the concise steps needed to complete a project or product. With our Lucidspark SharePoint integration, you can share and manage content from your Business process map to a SharePoint site to facilitate collaboration across your organization and empower teamwork.
Benefits of using the Business process map template
A Business process map template allows you and your team to visually structure your business processes and brainstorm the individual elements that go into each step. Easily picture the business and customer touchpoints throughout your process to improve efficiency and align on strategy from start to finish.
How to use the Business process map template in Lucidspark
Here’s a step-by-step guide to incorporating our SharePoint integration into your Business process map template:
- Label each phase of your business process within the template.
- Identify individual activities that occur within each phase.
- Once you’ve completed steps 1 and 2, open SharePoint.
- Select "Edit" at the top right of the page.
- On the canvas, select the circled "+" icon to add a new web part.
- Search for and select the Lucidspark app.
- Open your Lucid account.
- From the Lucid documents list, click on the thumbnail of the document you’d like to insert and select it.
- Click "Publish" in the top right-hand corner of your SharePoint page to update the page with the inserted diagram.
The document will then display on your SharePoint page.