Raid log brainstorm
Brainstorm risks, actions, issues, and decisions your team might face.
What is the RAID log brainstorm template?
A RAID log is a simple yet effective project management tool used to organize a project or program by tracking four categories: risks, actions, issues, and dependencies. The RAID log breaks down each category into trackable subcategories, such as triggers, probability, and impact, allowing you to mitigate risk throughout each stage of your project.
Benefits of using the RAID log brainstorm template
Our RAID log brainstorm template is designed to help you plan your project from start to finish with potential risks, actions, issues, and dependencies in mind. Easily manage each using our flexible, customizable template so that that you can stay on top of project progress at all times. Share your RAID log across platforms and devices to ensure that your team is aligned, no matter where they are.
How to use the RAID log brainstorm template in Lucidspark
Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting started with our RAID log brainstorm template in Lucidspark:
- Fill out each template section in whatever order you’d like. Use sticky notes to leave your thoughts and insights concerning each of the following prompts:
- Risks: What problems might arise?
- Actions: What do we predict might come about as we take action?
- Issues: What might hinder our progress?
- Dependencies: What do we need to address before starting?